We have noticed that there are a number of people advertising trading services and encouraging those who hold LEOcoin to make private transactions before the official LEOxChange opens.
Individuals are setting up exchanges to help support the LEOcoin eco-system.
We respect everyone for their hard work and efforts in making LEOcoin a success.
But at the same time we say that you should be cautious. Don’t trade with anyone you don’t know; anyone you don’t respect; anyone you don’t trust. We are not saying that these people are not trustworthy. We are saying don’t rush into doing something with a stranger. Be patient, the LEOxChange is opening at the end of the month.
On 2nd April LEOxChange will open. It will have all the safeguards in place that are designed to ensure it is a fair, secure and transparent trading environment.
If you are looking to trade LEOcoins, make sure that whichever exchange you choose is has the following features, fully explained, so that you can make a good judgement.
- Industrial strength security systems
- Extremely secure software and hardware infrastructure
- Two factor authentication system
- Real time auditing system
- Multiple Pairs of currencies
- Cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency
- Cryptocurrency to fiat
- Secure cold storage
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Multilingual, User friendly Front End
- Easy to understand pricing and trading screens
- Available for public access globally
The official LEOcoin exchange, LEOxChange is backed by the LEOcoin Foundation and has all these protections in place. We believe this will be the preferred exchange for over 100,000 LEO community members
Our motives for saying all this, is that we see it as our duty to protect the rights and interest of our LEOcoin community members.